Aatmdeep Vidyalaya offer a nurturing environment which fosters skills in children to empower them for the 21st century. Our endeavour has been to ensure Quality in Education and to provide a platform where learning is experiential, sequential and a lifelong memory.
Just as learning is child’s play at Aatmdeep, the admission procedure too is simple and parent friendly. Follow these easy steps to be a part of the Aatmdeep Vidyalaya family-
STEP 1: ADMISSION ENQUIRY
Submit the online Enquiry Form from this link or visit the school admissions office. Our counselor will get back to you to answer your questions and collect the required information.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION
The parents are requested to visit the school Admission Office, fill the registration form and purchase the school prospectus. Kindly carry one latest colored Passport size photograph of the child and the parent along with self-attested Date of Birth certificate. Alternatively Parents may also download the application form online by clicking here (Download Form). Once the form is filled, please take a printout of the same, fill in the details and submit the hard copy of the completed form to the school. He/she is now eligible for Entrance Examination.
You will need to carry the Report cards of your ward, of previous class. After Entrance Examination getting confirmation from the School office, you will need to fill the Admission Form and submit.
With the form you need to submit the following documents-
- Original plus one photocopy of the students Birth Certificate. (The original will be returned immediately after verification).
- Photocopy of Report Cards of Previous Class
STEP 3: SCHOOL VISIT & INTERACTION WITH THE PRINCIPAL
Parents / Guardians are invited to visit the school campus to understand the culture and ethos of the Institution. A meeting can be scheduled with the Principal, so parents can have an interaction with the Head of the school, ask questions and collect any information they require. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the FOE.
STEP 4: FORM SUBMISSION
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission:
- Evidence of having marksheet from the previous class.
- 4 photographs of the student
- 2 parents photographs
- Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
- Aadhar Card
- Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both parents and students.
Acceptance of Admission:
- Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies
- We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
- Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
- The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through call or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook issue.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they in turn need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.
STEP 5: PAYMENT OF FEES
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
STEP 6 : PARENT ORIENTATION PROGRAM:
There will be a parent orientation program before the beginning of the new academic session. This program will acquaint the parents with the Vision, Mission & Ethos of the school.